Racing Performances
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New PSN chat rules

+5
SeniorTotor
LancerEvoWRC
SquizCat
DJ_BIG_L
le__AK
9 posters

Go down

New PSN chat rules Empty New PSN chat rules

Post by le__AK 29th July 2015, 12:08 pm

English:

Hello everbody, because a lot of member doesn't like the psn chat as I can understand (too much notifications etc) The psn chat rules are changing now.

From now, the current crew chat will be used as a free disscution chat, where there will be only the member who want to discuss. Nobody is forced to stay in this chat.

Français

Yop tout le monde, étant donné que beaucoup de membres se plaingent et n'aime pas le chat psn, ce que je peux comprendre (trop de notifications etc) les règles du chat psn changent!
à partir de maintenant, le chat psn actuel sera utilisé comme chat de disscussion libre entre les membres du crew qui souhaitent être dedans.

Merci pour votre compréhesion.

Last edited by le__AK on 25th September 2015, 12:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
le__AK
le__AK
Admin

https://racing-perf.forumgratuit.ch

Back to top Go down

New PSN chat rules Empty Re: New PSN chat rules

Post by DJ_BIG_L 30th July 2015, 11:12 am

Je peux les comprendre lol Desolé de ne pas trop discuter avec vous sur ce tchat, mais à chaque fois que j'y vais, ça discute en anglais et ayant un peu "voir beaucoup" de mal à communiquer avec cette langue...
DJ_BIG_L
DJ_BIG_L

Back to top Go down

Post by SquizCat 1st August 2015, 10:25 pm

Bonne idée, comme ça ce sera beaucoup plus pratique.
SquizCat
SquizCat

Back to top Go down

Post by LancerEvoWRC 2nd September 2015, 8:22 am

I have mentioned it before, but a skype chat is much easier to use while racing. You can continue to chat while selecting cars and all the way to the countdown.... The psn chat is slow to use and I don't open it bc I can miss the car I want, or even the start.

Can we also use english when we reply in threads? I can't a single word french study

LancerEvoWRC

Back to top Go down

Post by le__AK 2nd September 2015, 11:52 pm

of course we always speak in english, and for the chat, this information is a bit outsated now. there is only a discussion chat which members can decide to be in or not. personnally i consider the psn chat really easy to use, thanks to the psn "phone application" I can have the PERF chat opened everwhen. and racing or playing at the same time. in additionnal we can use it without being online on playstation. But yes maybe in the future a skype chat could be open Smile
le__AK
le__AK
Admin

https://racing-perf.forumgratuit.ch

Back to top Go down

Post by SeniorTotor 5th September 2015, 12:22 am

Lancer I'm kind of old gen and obsolete Wink. Is skype available on ps4, cell phone or do we need to run another computer at the same time only for skype? (I'm running Linux and only have one screen). By the way, when French is spoken it's really because we know the people we're talking to do not speak English at all. Hope you don't mind, everyone tries his best Wink
SeniorTotor
SeniorTotor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-dexter_007 7th September 2015, 12:43 am

So making this my second post! XD

So after today's earlier events, well technically yesterday (UK), I definitely think we need some new/ better way to communicate. People adding people outside the crew is a clear issue, but also you cannot kick people from a group chat, and anyone who refuses to leave, then requires us to remake a whole group chat.

Maybe we could have a Skype chat alongside the PS chat so both parties (with and without Skype) are satisfied. You can get Skype on all operating systems and mobile operating systems, so everyone including you Senior, should be able to join & it's completely free too. And while I use the PS app to chat, I agree with Lancer about people missing races AND it helps with larger playlists with everyone switching from the game to PS home screen to read messages.

mr-dexter_007

Back to top Go down

Post by MAHALOKA 7th September 2015, 7:43 am

to me the psn-chat is gift from heaven [when there's no kids cursing each other that is Wink ], lol. because i dont have mobilephone/skype/whatsapp/etc. only ps4 to do internet with. i am an ancient relic which walked the earth before the internet was there, like dinosaurs... geek
MAHALOKA
MAHALOKA

Back to top Go down

Post by li_H34D_SH0T_il 7th September 2015, 6:16 pm

psn chat is good enough, if the little kids who are arguing all the time would be sorted out.
like, everytime im online theres some beef in the chat lol
there should be a new chat with the 'clean' members
you know, i just wanna race ~

edit: oh, theres a new chat^^ i cant be online often so... didnt saw that
li_H34D_SH0T_il
li_H34D_SH0T_il

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_f4sT_TiT4N_Xx 31st March 2016, 9:43 pm

Hello les PERF, ajouter mon new compte -> KiLL3R_Pl4y_B0yZ. Mon ancien compte est xX_f4sT_TiT4N_Xx et suite à un problème de compte J ai du le changer désolé pour ceux qui on mon new compte en amis PSN pouvez vous m'inviter chez les PERF, merci d avance, et de me répondre rapidement please.

xX_f4sT_TiT4N_Xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down