Racing Performances
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 24h of Mans - ENDURANCE Race

+5
JB888
Dylan28P
www-jeroen
Frinke
LeFouDe-M4
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The 24h of Mans - ENDURANCE Race - Page 2 Empty The 24h of Mans - ENDURANCE Race

Post by LeFouDe-M4 14th September 2016, 1:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

EVENT CANCELED, BECAUSE THE RACE IN GTA MODE ISN'T POSSIBLE SINCE THE LAST DLC.
SO, THE TRACK IS NOT GOOD FOR AN EVENT... SORRY. RACE IS REPORT FOR NEXT TIME. I DO A NEW TOPIC WITH NEW TRACK SOON.

ENGLISH:

8th october at 2:30 pm (french time) and 12:30 pm (UTC time)

Hello everyone ! The 24h of Mans is an event of endurance, on a track that i have creat. Duration of event, about 1h20 - 1h30.
The principle is easy; as in reality, two drivers (even team) share the race. 6 pit stop requiest minimum for change driver. Each team decide whene they change of driver but do not forget, 6 exchanges of driver requiest minimum. The objective is that all pilot drive the moitier (about) of the race. It's the only particular rules. Stop at pit stop without driver change authorized (to repair). For this event, only one car by team.

For exemple with Red Bull team: Drivers: LeFouDe-M4 and smashcrash.
In the beginning, smashcrash park his car next to the track (because only one car for each team). Me, i go on starting grid, smashcrash in pit stop. Whene all poeple are in position it's the start of race.
After 12 laps (for exemple) i decide to give the car to smashcrash. I will go in pit stop, stop my car, and give vehicule to my team mate. smachcrash take the race and me, i wait my team mate.

IF my team mate crash the car... So, the team mate spawn with his car and the race continue with his car. Its for this reason that the poeple of each team must have the identical vehicule (color, tire...)

Note: Each racers sahll do the half of race (about). For exemple (with Red Bull) I can't do 60% of race and Smachcrash just 40%.
Is accepted (alawys for exemple) LeFouDe-M4 40 minutes of race and Smach 35 minutes. A little gap is tolerated

Technical:

Car - Bullet (Price on legendary motorsport: 155k $)
Tire - sport/hight end/origine
Color - team
Tag - PERF
No stop at pit stop - LAP: 1 at 5

Contact - ON
Weather - actual
Time - actual
Aspiration and other helps - OFF (off course)
Start - C4 (explosive)
Laps - not yet decide
Qualifing - many sessions before event
Starting gird - Best time during qualifing
During - 1h20/1h30
Stop at pit stop - 0 second (but the pit stop is not formula track, slow down)
Date - 8th october at 2:30 pm (french time) and 12:30 pm (UTC time)

LINK FOR THE TRACK: https://fr.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/dlC7D_lXV02b6DQfhkcQ9Q

For partcipate: Coment your team, color, and team mate
My PSN: LeFouDe-M4 for help

small explicative video and presentation of track at the end of the page

I hope see you behind the grid !  Very Happy

FRANCAIS:

Salut tout le monde ! Cette event: Les 24h du Mans sera une course d'endurance, sur un circuit que j'ai moi même crée. Cette épreuve se fera sur 1h20 - 1h30
Le principe est simple: comme dans les véritables courses de ce genre, deux pilotes (de la même écurie) partagerons la course. Pour ce faire, 6 arrêts aux stands seront obligatoire afin de changer de pilote. Chauqe épuipe s'entend sur l'altérnance de la prise du volant, mais 6 changements requis minimum en tout cas. Le but étant que chaque pilote participe à la moitié de la course (à 10 minutes près). C'est la rêgle particulière. Vous avez bien sur le droit de vous arrêter aux stands juste pour réparer votre voiture si vous l'avez défonsé. Par ailleurs, une seul et même voiture par équipe.

Voici un exemple avec l'équipe Red Bull: Drivers: LeFouDe-M4 et Smashcrash
Au commencement, smachcrash va garer sa voiture à proximité du circuit (de ce cas, c'est ma voiture qu'on prend). Je vais me positionner sur la grille et lui dans les stands. Quand tout le monde est en position, le départ est donc lancé. Après 12 tours (toujours comme exemple) comme convenu, je vais au stand et je donne le volant à mon coéquipier et j'attend le retour de ce dernier.

SI votre coéquipier fait sauter la voiture, alors, il se fait spawn avec la sienne, et la course continue. De ce fait, chaque team doit avoir les deux même voiture (pneus, couleur etc...).

Remarque: Vous devez partage la course avec votre coéquipier, il n'est pas question de faire 80% du travail parce que vous êtes meilleur que lui. Pour exemple (toujours avec Red Bull) LeFouDe-M4 40 minutes de course et Smash 35 minutes. Un petit écart est accepté seulement.

DRIVERS

1- Mclaren: Dylan28P (maybe) and DJ_BIG_L (maybe)
2- Red Bull: LeFouDe-M4 and smashcrash6
3- Mercedes: rzodkiew and N/A
4- Porsche: J_Beast888 and CharlesThaK1ng
5- Breitling: Frinke and Denzel2213
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avsra1qQEu4

Last edited by LeFouDe-M4 on 7th October 2016, 1:46 pm; edited 15 times in total
LeFouDe-M4
LeFouDe-M4

Back to top Go down

The 24h of Mans - ENDURANCE Race - Page 2 Empty Re: The 24h of Mans - ENDURANCE Race

Post by DJ_BIG_L 31st October 2016, 9:30 am

Merde le fou, il a pas été organisé cet événement? Si?
DJ_BIG_L
DJ_BIG_L

Back to top Go down

The 24h of Mans - ENDURANCE Race - Page 2 Empty Re: The 24h of Mans - ENDURANCE Race

Post by LeFouDe-M4 31st October 2016, 11:36 am

Il était prêt, mais presque au dernier moment, y a eu une la maj qui causé ce problème de GTA mod, donc il n'a pas eu lieu.
Pour l'instant je fais une pause sur les courses GTA. Quand je reviendrai, je relancerai l'event Wink
LeFouDe-M4
LeFouDe-M4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2